Friday, July 3, 2009

Win in Mumcentre(Family Photos Category) in Contest (14)

I was sent the 2babies with FIL picture for Mumcentre Picture Competition in family category in week 14; 27/4-3/5/09, the picture was won. I was so happy and excited.


This picture was taken on The Chinese New Year time in FIL house, is 2babies with FIL. That is the only picture taking in this CNY due to daddy didn't charge the camera's battery. I think that is the only choice and best picture taken. hohohohho.


On the 12th May 10:48am was received the email from Mumcentre. The email was congratulation to the winner and requests the mailing address and contact number. And inform that, they need 3weeks to 1month time to process the prizes. I was replying the email on the same day.


1month time was gone; I still waiting and waiting but no news on the prizes. On 29th Jun 09, I was sending the email for enquire on the prizes. Less than 1hour time the Mumcentre was reply my email and inform that the prizes was posted and request me to wait until this week.


On Friday 3rd Jul 09 noons, finally the postman was delivered the prizes. I was so happy to receive the prices $20 Jusco voucher. Happy & Happy :D

1 comments:

Mummy Ryan said...

Congratulation to you...:)

Post a Comment