Sunday, July 19, 2009

Diaperless soon!

Little Theophilus was diaperless on day time. After grandma train(school holiday at grandparent house) Theophilus for few days, my boy knew to inform mommy when he wanne to pee or poo, but sometimes may accident happen.


Mommy only let Theophilus wear diaper in the night(sleep time). But I was amaze by this boy. He doesn't wet the diaper at night. After him awake he will pee on the potty. In mommy record, night time Theophilus only pee on diaper 2 times/2 nights after he trained. My little boy is a mature boy :D


Even he at shopping, church service, walk-walk time.... he never pee on the diaper. He'll request go to toilet for pee or poo. Sometime we on board, he may suddenly tell "mommy I want pee/poo", this make daddy nervous for looking toilet for this boy.


In last Saturday, he request for pee when we on board. That time we in the highway, so smart mommy come out a "Smart" idea... is to pee on the empty mineral water bottle. Is make us laugh through the journey. hoohohahahahheeehhhee

3 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

haha... if u dun hav the mineral bottle v u, get a plastic bag! this is the 'traditional' way s i know for long times ago - plastic bag or bottle!! hahaha...

suhar40 said...

Irene, thanks for the teaching. hohhohooo next time can use plastic bag....

Mummy Ryan said...

Wei...good idea...tats mean i need to stand by some empty bottle also inside the car...in case my boy wanna pee pee...cz if we balik my hometown (8 hours drive), Ryan dun wan me to wear him diaper, so everytime he wan to pee pee he will tell me then my hubby will stop some where...a bit ma-fan...hi hi:)

Post a Comment