Friday, July 31, 2009

Lovely Blog Award & Best Blog Award




A Grateful thanks to KC for passing me this 2 awards; Best Blog and Lovely Blog Awards. I'm excited and appreciate it very much. This is my2babies-eliora-theophilus 1st Award, and also 1st time received 2 awards. :D

The rules for these awards are:

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now, I wish to pass this award to my lovely buddies :

1. Adila 2. James Yeo 3.Cinyi

4. Kristie 5. Wonderful Life 6. Celine

7. Angel 8. Jenny 9. Emily

10. Irene

2 comments:

Mummy Ryan said...

Suhar u r most welcome..:)

Emily said...

Suhar...
wat is this...?

Post a Comment