Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Win in Mumcentre(Children Category)


On 7 July 2009 (Tuesday), just for the fun of it, I have selected and submitted one of 2babies funny evening walk-walk photo to participate in the MumCentre Pic of the Week Competition under the Children Category. This was the 2nd time I submitted 2babies's photo for on-line contest.


I received an email from MumCentre on the Friday after my submission and was informed that 2babies picture has been selected by judges and was published for voting. I starts emails to few good friends to vote for my 2babies's picture and the result would be out on next Monday after 2:00pm.


My and buddies efforts were totally paid off when 2babies's picture was announced as the winner for the MumCentre Pic of the Week on 20 July 2009 at 2:31pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment