Thursday, July 16, 2009

My sweet girl, Eliora

Tonight when Eliora and I in the bed, my girl tells me, she wants 2babies. Mommy answer her yes you and en-en is mommy 2babies. She tells me "No mommy, I want en-en and 1 more baby. Mommy when we go "J"(Jusco) again I buy 1baby home, okay"

Mommy asks her how you going to buy... Eliora tell me she will bring money to "J".

Mommy asking again "Baby need milk-milk, who is going to feed baby? Who is going to taking care baby pee or poo? Eliora answer "Mommy, make milk-milk, then I give baby milk-milk. I'll bring baby to toilet pee or poo"

My sweet girl asking me buying a baby home :D

6 comments:

feonsee said...

Your girl is sooooooo sweet! :D

feonsee said...

is she trying to ask you to go for another bb? :)

suhar40 said...

feon, yayya maybe my girl want another bro to co her... hohoho

Noble Baby said...

Give mummy more works

Noble Baby said...

I know why oredi....is bcoz no cursor to move down for us to write the word verification. Any solution from this?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Such a cute conversation.

So mommy planning for another bb soon? :-)

Post a Comment