Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rambutan Fiesta


Sunday after the church service, we were proceeding to Grandma house again since Monday is Sultan Johor Hol Day and Eliora school was off in this public holiday.


Grandma & Grandpa most welcome guests were visiting again hohoho. But this visit I was not inform my parent in advance, I thought can let then know during the church serve, but my mum hand phone was off, so I can manage to get my mom in the morning. However we still stick to our early plan then we proceed to Senai.... Grandma & Grandpa, we were here :D Surprises !!!

My parent house neighbour also notices we were visiting and over night here again, so she picked some rambutans from her tree. Wow! 2babies was jumping around to see so many rambutans. Especially little Theophilus 1st time taste the rambutan. He eats til non-stop, until I tell him finish rambutan. hohohoho He love it so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment