Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Going to Grandmom house












On 4.57am I realised Eliora body is warm, she fever again, fever at 38. After gave her fever medicine, she was slept.

As usual 730am 2babies were awake. Then we depart to clinic, after this we proceed to grandmom house. Two day ago all the clothes was ready packed.

My parents were ready the room for us. 2babies were happy and enjoy in grandmom house. They not feel strange and discomfort here, because we are the often guests and over night at here. :D

Today little theophilus also start his potty training at grandmom house. My mom will help me to train my little boy and keep remind he to pee-pee or poo-poo. See my boy is in the business...ha...ha

Eliora fever seem cannot be control. When nap time she still have slight fever at 37.8. My baby(Eliora nick name) never afraid of taking medicine. All the medicine are the sweet-sweet juice for her. Because I educate my 2babies from young medicine with the nice & sweet name. hu...hu... yum yummy

Fever medicine(in Pink) is their favor strawberry juice. Flu medicine(yellow) is sweet lemon juice........... But have one exception juice, ie cough medicine the coffee/sarsi water. Don't worry I still way to handle them. "Drink coffee first then drink sweet-sweet juice" so my 2babies have no choice, they want sweet juice...............
yahoo....mommy...

2 comments:

Cinyi said...

good to see ur blog :) will pray for eliora. continue to upload posts ya

Mummy Ryan said...

Suhar

Hope Eliora get well sonn:)
Must b both ur kids enjoying their day at grandma's hse....

Post a Comment