Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eliora fever again

On 5am+ we all in deep deep sleep, then i heard my girl ne.........nenn... sound, so i realise may something wrong with her.

After ear thermometer measure, wah.. a high fever 39, so i immediate give her fever medicine & get ice cube bag put on her forehead(cover with dry cloth). This matter advice by pead to prevent high fever harm her brain.

I was pray for Jesus healing on Eliora. I keep praying & calling jesus to heal.... LORD heal my girl

I can't get sleep because worry about her fever. My left hand holding tight an ice cube bag, right hand to pat Eliora sleep. She also can't sleep. 1hour+ later, about around 6am+ her fever was decline to 38, then she was slept.

After medication her fever was control, then my worries heart was relax a bit. And thanks GOD healing......After this i also slept.

7am+ Eliora & theophilus was awake. Then i measure again, her temperature was 36.8. Eliora eye show a bit tiredness after the night fever.

1 comments:

Mummy Ryan said...

Pity little gal...hope she get well soon:)

Post a Comment