Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eliora Diarrhea!

Eliora was recovering from fever since Wednesday, but her appetite still not yet recover. And she also have diarrhea since Friday. Thanks God this was only 2times diarrhea in Friday and 1time in Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow she can totally recover.

Although she having diarrhea but she still very active and playful. On Saturday morning she willing company Daddy goes to parks for jogging.

In the night we attending the church meeting from 830-1030pm, she can run around and playing with theophilus and little Mandy. When in the journey home she fall to sleep, my poor girl really exhausted!

5 comments:

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Pity little girl!

Suhar..I am here!!

Your blog ia very nice la. Bright colours. I like them. You must be'pandai' in blog kan..how you do this... teach me...

suhar40 said...

Hi, I was new in blog, I start blogging since 30/5/09. My friends were guiding me along the way.

Here the friends guiden i copy paste for u :)

template download:
http://btemplates.com/
this you have to download the file, then above the white box there u can browse and open the file u download, and click "upload"

Happy blogging

Little Kit Boy said...

Hi Suhar, I hope Eliora is aleady fully recover. According to my boy paed, as long as not more than 3-4 times diarrhea, it should be ok de.

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Thanks Suhar..I'll give it a try ya! Where did you stay ya? Hope to chat with you other times..can we?

suhar40 said...

I stay Austin height, Tmn Mount Austin. Where u stay?

Sure, look forward to chat w u :)

Post a Comment