Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour day visiting Zoo



On Labour day, we were visiting Johor's Zoo. The entrance ticket is very cheap, for adult $2, Kid $1, Infant FOC. Wow is a good good deal. Johor's Zoo is kind and give a good welfare to Johorean.

The 1st view is the Pelican, my 2babies was knowing pelican in Singapore bird park. They are excited with jumping & shouting at the pelican pool side. "Pelican Pelican, come-come" ha...ha.. my babies.

Monkey, crocodile, deer, cow, owl, squirrel, tiger, lion, elephant, orang utan, camel, snake, crane, parrot, mouse, otter, eagle, poney, peacock........... All 2babies familier animals seeing in the books.

My baby eliora have a poney ride, see how she enjoying the ride...... Hi do..ride on the poney.... in the zoo....

After finish see & visiting all animals in the zoo. 2babies was playing in the play group. They like slide & swing ........

Depart Johor zoo, daddy bring us to Johor famous ice kacang & tau fu bakar. yum...yum..yummy hu leh daddy is so good...

4 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Su Har,
Nice to meet you here. I am one of the MP member but less active now.

I know your blog thru Angel. It is nice to know you thru the blogging world.
You have a lovely boy and girl? Mind to share their name and age? My girl name Sarah and she is 1yr 9mths old.

suhar40 said...

Hi Sarah, Nice to meet u :D My Girl; Eliora 11/2005, boy; theophilus 6/2007

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Suhar,

I think my ID must be confusing you..hehe.
You may call me Joanne and my girl name Sarah.

Very special name for both your kids.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Theophilus was born in year 2007, same as Sarah.

Post a Comment